Submitted by cupcakesnsprinkles17.
I’m drowning in papers and tests right now.*
I want to update our blog.
I really do.
SUBMIT THINGS BECAUSE OTHERWISE I FEEL SAD AND I HAVEN’T POSTED NEW THINGS IN SO LONG AHHHH HELLLLLLP.
*I know you all know this feel.
Since school is back in for me, regular posting will resume probably sometime this week. In the meantime, you should go follow Fuck Yeah, History Foes! Especially because I write for them now! Happy history-ing!
Edit: Except FYHF is run by a racist so don’t follow it. :( Sorry, hippos.
I love this tumblr ;v; You are awesome and this, this is awesome. Might as well reblog the whole thing.
1. Denial - “No, it’s fine. I have plenty of time. It’s like, not even a big deal. Whatever.”
2. Anger - “Fuck you, Winston Churchill. I hope you choke on a cigar in hell and die one thousand deaths, you dead British fuck.”
3. Bargaining - “If I do one page an hour with fifteen minute breaks every forty five minutes … or one page every half hour with thirty minute breaks, and then do some more highlighting … “
4. Depression - “I’m not going to finish this paper, which means I’m not going to pass this class, which means I’m never going to graduate, which means I’M GOING TO BE HOMELESS OH GOD WHY HAVE YOU FORSAKEN ME.”
5. Acceptance - “It’s all going to be ok. It’s not like I was going to be earning above minimum wage for the rest of my life anyway.”
Submitted by springslotus.